Saturday, June 19, 2010

And Now, I Present to You...

Tracey Leder, RN!


Here's what I paid $7.95 (mind you, one of the BEST $7.95's I've ever spent) for this morning:


(i blotted out my ID and registration # since i wasn't sure if they were important identifying numbers...)


All I have to say is WHAT A RELIEF!!! I seriously came out of the test center 99% sure I failed because there was no way I could have passed with all those scary questions! Sorry to my fellow nursing student buddies, but it was SO HARD and SCARY!!!! At least for me it was! Other students have said it was easy or that it was just like a Kaplan test. On my test, the questions they pulled from the "Question Pool" were all so random and at least 1/2 of them weren't anything like the Kaplan practice questions and tests. It looked like my practice tests, but holy moly, the questions were HARD!!! So, through much anxiety and prayer, a miracle came about!!

Nursing Students,
As far as words of advice go, just be optimistic and confident when you take the test and I would highly recommend earplugs, minimizing the time clock, and only looking to see what question you're on every 10 questions or so after you pass #75. It took me 3 hours by the time they shut off the test somewhere between 110 and 120 questions. Good luck!!!


Now, I will continue to sew up a storm and focus on being a mama soon :)





SO GLAD I NEVER HAVE TO TAKE THIS EXAM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's official!! Way to go Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! You did it! I'm so super proud of you =) =) Mama so funny.. after you called me to tell me you passed, she called an hour later or so to tell me you passed. It was Father's Day yesterday and I made pecan pie! Well, pecan pie. (with no exclamation mark). I was supposed to let it cool for 2 hours and then stick it in the fridge, but every time Mommy or I tried to do that, Daddy threw a fit, "No! No! No! Pecan pie can't go in the fridge!" As a result, it didn't quite set right and was just a bit gooey. Oh well, we just threw vanilla ice cream over it. Daddy told me to stick it in the fridge next time. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daddy told me it was really delicious and he had been craving a good pecan pie for awhile! I'm jealous. I wish I had pie. haha! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Too bad all that stress didn't put you into labor! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the RN!!! You are offical!

    ReplyDelete