Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ezra Wallace Leder!


These are my two favorite boys :) ...and favorite picture of them both.

As some may have read on my facebook album (check it out here), Ezra decided to poop in Carl's hand  (with a diaper on of course) when Carl was holding him up. Right after we both exclaimed our "ewwwwws!" and "that's sick!!!", I caught this wonderful smile on camera.


So I haven't gone missing, but recovery sure has been tough. Ezra Wallace Leder was born on Sunday, July 11th at 4:16 am (during no-man's hour, so congratulations to my dear sister, Shnooks, who won the tasty treat! You hit the bullseye!). Everyone is doing very well and I am SO glad my mom is out here! I haven't had to worry about making a meal since I've been home and Carl and I have only had to figure out this whole parenting thing.


More updates to come including a birth story and other fun tidbits like how we came up with the name Ezra :) Love to all and can't wait to share more of Ezra!

3 comments:

  1. What a great picture! Ezra is so dang cute. Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Carl did that. Cameron never would have. He is adorable. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! You guys are amazing! I got all teary-eyed. Love you guys and hopefully I will get to talk and maybe skype with you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete