Monday, September 13, 2010

I just can't help it.

Any time Ezra takes a nap, I want to hop on the computer and do things that aren't on my "to-do list" for the day, such as looking for housing in Provo/Orem area, looking at the dream family vehicle we would like to buy some day (Volvo XC90), checking out what other people are doing on facebook or blogger, and of course, writing another blog entry.

Today, Carl and I finally got out and walked about 2 miles. We bought a jogger stroller off of craigslist in hopes of getting hot bodies. We also want to train together for a charity 5K run (more on that for another entry)- yes, we actually need to train for a 5K, especially me, because I am not a running kind of gal. I can bike miles and miles, but running even just one mile KILLS me. But my pride tells me I can do this and I should because it makes me look cool when I say, "Oh yeah, I'm going to run a 5K next week." No biggie. 


What do these pictures make you think of ? An audition, perhaps?! Well, as I was wasting my time on facebook earlier, I came across this and said, woah! That would be so fun! In case you're feeling a little lazy today and don't want to click on the link, it's a casting call from the LDS church to be part of a Bible or Book of Mormon movie! OooooOOOOOooooohhhh! So, I told Carl he needed to take a picture of me and I'd take one of him and together, we will audtion to be an extra in the movies! I could possibly be Nephite #6 or perhaps Girl Throwing Stone.  I don't know, but it sounds like fun. You don't have to be a Mormon to audition or even live in UT, though you would have to be in UT if chosen to be part of the movie. They're looking for more ethnic looking people.

Anyway, I'm going to take a quiz for my only class now. The class is actually quite a breeze compared to the ASN program. Getting my bachelors in nursing shouldn't be to hard going part-time! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. I actually laughed out loud at hot bodies and "Girl throwing stone." Silly! Mama told me to come on here and stalk you. She's coming on Wednesday for Grandpa's birthday (don't forget to call!). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is brave of you to want to run a 5k, I am super lazy myself when it comes to running- I could prob walk it, but then I'd be there all day! Good luck on it, and your movie additions, you are already famous in that one devotional, maybe you'll be famous in a church movie too- and then I can tell all my friends and family that I know "the girl throwing stone!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shnooks, I forgot to call :(

    Whitney, I'm with ya- I'm so lazy when it comes to running... AND walking... so we'll see how this 5K thing turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TOTALLY applied to be an extra in the mormon movies! Maybe we will be co-workers ;)

    When I tried to email the pictures though it said the mailbox was full. Did you have this problem? It was three weeks ago when I tried.

    ReplyDelete