Friday, September 24, 2010

New! New! New!

I feel like I won the lottery!

Actually, Classic Chevrolet of Grapevine, TX probably felt like they were the winners since we bought a brand new 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT (Texas Edition. does the name get ANY longer?!) truck from them! We are in love. The color is taupe gray. Even the name is fancy.

The truck is much fancier than what we wanted, but they ended giving us a screamin' good deal, so we're pleased.

I'm still sad about the Passat taking its leave in our family, but the new member is so wonderful, so I guess I don't feel too bad. Should I feel guilty that we left all 3 back seat headrests in our storage unit in Idaho? The dealership didn't seem to think it mattered (though we didn't say a word when they were evaluating the trade-in). They probably have a headrest graveyard in the warehouse or something...
I took this picture. Just kidding, I stole it from google (don't report my potential copyright infringement!)

Well, I hope everyone is doing fantastic. Remember, if you're feeling generous, head this way!
http://teamleder.blogspot.com/2010/09/charity-5k-run-for-sustain-haiti.html

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new car Mei! I didn't know you guys needed a truck! When are the cowboy hats and lassos coming? Just kidding! How many does it seat? Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seats 6! And the cowboy hats and lassos are arriving in the mail next week. Just kidding! har har har!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, au revoir Passat. You shall be missed. But hello long named truck! It looks fabulous. When you come out to Utah, we'll have to do some doughnuts or something.



    Joke. I'd prefer to eat doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete