Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why, thank you! I agree!

Yes, teamleder.blogspot.com has a new face (banner) created by the one and only ME! So we are very excited to announce that we will be moving to Oregon in about two weeks!


courtesy of my drawing- can I tell you that it is hard to draw with a laptop mouse?
 It is a sudden announcement, but we've planned this for several months now- we just tried to keep this in the hush so that Carl's work didn't know (so sneaky). BUT, Carl gave his two weeks notice last week and now we are freeeeeee to tell everyone and their mom! We will be moving in with Carl's parents, which I am so excited about! Do you remember this post about how exciting that there are wild blackberry plants growing like weeds in Oregon?! That's just one thing that I'm stoked for. I'm so happy to be closer to family especially!!

We recently took family pictures (see banner). Ezra was hardly cooperative, but oh well, it's not like I paid anyone to set our camera on top of several plastic tubs (in effort to create a makeshift tripod). Here are the few that turned out:




he's so handsome :)




And just because this was too funny:

Um. Awkward?

I have blog posts in mind, but my to-do list consists of packing, selling stuff, and of course, school. I hope to post again before moving! 

4 comments:

  1. I am sad we didn't get to do anything while we lived to close but that is what happens in life. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! There may still be time though! I'll keep you posted because we really would love to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaayyy for moving! We're working on buying a house and then Loreli and I will be heading up to live in North Dakota. Good luck on the packing, selling and moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move! I love Oregon! My family used to take summer vacations there regularly when I was growing up. I can almost smell the coast right now!

    ReplyDelete