Wednesday, September 14, 2011

wiss-conn-sunn

We are here, we have been here for almost three weeks, and are halfway settled in. Carl started school last week, and we've been watching a lot of 24 when Ezra goes to bed at night.

Aside from school and watching 24, I feel so busy everyday. We go out almost every morning to take care of our mega to-do list we made prior to moving and today, we finally tackled all of the crucial things. We've been going to bed by 10 pm frequently too. I feel so old.

The move out here went fairly smoothly. I'm so glad we took a break halfway through the 2200 mile journey to see our friends, the Robersons, in their new home in the middle of nowhere (haha, wouldn't you agree guys?). It was a lovely break and they took care of us for a whole day and then some. So kind :) (PS- Shea and Katy, I keep trying to comment on your blog, but I keep getting denied because it says my account doesn't have access... what does that even mean??)

Our new ward out here is absolutely fantastic. So inviting, so sweet. Moving a ton can be difficult, especially when we don't have family nearby, but I think having our church everywhere we've been has made it so much easier over the past three years. It really helps to have something firm and consistent wherever you go, and the Church is just that. It's the same everywhere we are whether in Utah or Maryland :)

I wish I wasn't feeling so lazy right now because then I'd search for a cute picture of Ezra to post. But, that will need to be another day... for today, it will be words only.



have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We're so glad you made it and are getting settled in. Don't you love 24? I don't know what season y'all are on, but I've watched the first 6 seasons and Shea quit at season 2 because he couldn't stand being so involved for 24 episodes...lame! We're glad all is well with you guys. Good luck Carl on your first semester!

    ReplyDelete