Thursday, February 16, 2012

I love you, a bushel and a peck

aaaaand a hug around the neck!

That's from the musical guys and dolls by the way.




Valentine's Day was perfect this year. I worked 11-7:30, but that didn't stop the celebrations!

We baked heart-shaped sugar cookies the night before, I frosted them in the morning while Carl started on breakfast, which was heart-shaped pancakes (whole wheat! just like you, mrs. katy roberson :), heart-shaped eggs, and bacon (not heart-shaped...). It was a delicious breakfast and a very hearty (bahahaha I'm so funny) meal. I received chocolates and Carl got a Mountain Dew. Ezra was treated to tasty goodies. Then, when I came home, Carl prepared a homemade edible arrangement and chocolate covered strawberries. Yum.



We enjoyed the extra loving calories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment