Monday, November 12, 2012

I keep trying and trying

..but mostly failing to keep you all updated.

It's getting cold here now, but fortunately, we snapped a few pictures during the beautiful golden fall. I would have edited them, but frankly, I don't have time to do much other than eat, feed, clean, and sleep. Be grateful that there are thirty-something pictures in this post :)




 mmmm. leaf.
 roar!



 silly daddy.
DAD!
 MUST. COPY. DAD.






Another fall day for pictures:


 she did not like the bright the sun.
 neither did Ezra really.


 LOVE his blinky face and copycat nature. He loves copying us, especially Carl.






 my babies!
 This was the closest we got to everyone looking at the camera...
 And this is how we felt.

 look at Ezra's mouth!
 And, if you've ever tried to take family pictures without a photographer (maybe even with), this sums it up.

Quite the challenge, I tell ya, quite the challenge...

We are doing well. The kid's have runny noses, so I have been the nose wiper all day. Yuck. They are dressed and ready for the day, and I, well, I am in my pajama's and could really use a shower. Work for me has been great, especially since I had a week off to get my ACLS certification. Call me if you need to be defibrillated. Just kidding, go to the hospital. Carl is in a three week class, so the kids have been having fun going over to one of our friend's house to play while I sleep at home when I get off of work.

I would really like to set aside time for great posts about each babe and carl, but time has been going so much more quickly than I can imagine. Please send me naggy texts, emails, and calls if you really want more hahaha because my motivation is slim to none.

6 comments:

  1. Love the post and the pictures! I honestly had very little idea of what Vivi even looks like! So glad I know now :) What cuties they both are! And getting so big! Thanks for the update - keep 'em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Ah! I love this post. I laughed so many times. I sure miss you. Your family is so cute. Vivi and Natalie look like sisters. I will have to post pictures some time as proof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! =) Now that you've given me permission to nag.. watch out! I can't believe how big your babies are getting! Vivi is such a smiley baby and Ezra looks more and more like you every time I see him. Btw, the new blog layout looks so good! Oh and the header photo--so that's where the children get their good looks! Love you and miss you all so much!!!!

    Je Je

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a cute family!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Your family has grown! So adorable! Where are you living now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy! You have such a Gorgeous family!!!!! I love these family pictures!

    ReplyDelete