|as seen on instagram and facebook, my favorite picture of the night. 11/2013|
Thanksgiving is literally just a few days away. In all honesty, I am excited to have a low key holiday and staying at home. Carl only has a week or two left of class and they are of course filled with final exams and research papers. He's a stud. I don't think I could ever be a grad student. I'm not even sure I ever want to go back to school. HA. Between school and our busy month of December visiting family, a low-key Thanksgiving is just what we need. We are even considering starting a new tradition of seeing a movie in the theater the morning after Thanksgiving- Frost or Free Birds look like they could be really fun for the children.
- I'm considering using Prinstagram to print my instagram pics. Anyone use their service or similar?
- I am obsessed with old homes. I definitely have home-envy for Oh Happy Day's new home in San Francisco!
- This is kind of sweet, but also slightly creepy.. Not sure how I'd react to a grown man falling asleep on my shoulder.
- wow. an all-in-1 card! Very cool!
- tips for conversation starters or activities during Thanksgiving dinner if conversation is not your forte.
- Movember is coming to an end soon, here is the proper way to say goodbye to your mustache
- Ok, Rett&Link from youtube are hilarious. I am not a Breaking Bad fan (gasp!)- I watched the first 3 episodes and then read about the remaining seasons' plots on wikipedia- but this middle school musical version of the show cracked me up. Check out their other middle school musicals too!
As always, video overloads. Love them. Have a good week everyone and especially a wonderful Thanksgiving! We will be drinking lots of hot chocolate and watching movies together under fuzzy blankets here. We got a few inches of snow yesterday!