Sunday, September 22, 2013

She Returns!

Let me begin by saying that I have traveled for approximately 5 weeks total. 'Nuff said.

In upcoming days, weeks, and hopefully months, I am planning on writing regularly again. I keep putting it off and have a few drafts saved up in my post pile, but excuses have expired and it's time I get back to blogging again.

I can't wait to tell you all about Oregon, Hawaii, and California- yes, I really did go to all those places in 5 weeks' time.

Grandpa Lockwood's 90th birthday- even 90 year olds can FaceTime

* I would also like to say thank you for everyone's kindness and prayers for Carl's family. As many of you read on Facebook, Carl's uncle tragically died last week and another uncle was severely injured (though his injuries were taken care of very well and he is expected to have a full, but long, recovery). It has been difficult for everyone to comprehend these events and to try and continue to have a normal day, but the responses received are overwhelming and I know that Carl's cousins are especially grateful. Thank you! 

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear about carl's uncles! our condolences.

    ReplyDelete