Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter

For starters, please watch this short video:



I love it. It's the reason we celebrate Easter- the resurrection of Jesus Christ! I love how short and sweet it is.

Our Easter Sunday was quite relaxing. The weather was gorgeous finally (and lasted that day only, mind you). We took the opportunity to ride our bikes in the morning and even got to take family pictures finally. I love the camera remote I use. I would much prefer being behind a camera to take pictures, but this handy little tool is much easier than running back to my place in the picture with the 10 second timer on and then holding my smile until the camera clicks. Here are our pictures:


so many shots of  us and only the first picture shown is the winner. With editing of course. Can you see what was photoshopped in it? I'll show you at the end.



 I love how Viv looks like she's pondering the universe here with her handsome daddy


baby Gap?



she loves to smash her nose to ours during eskimo kisses


this was so frustrating to take because they kept shaking those dang baby trees hahaha


I didn't even ask them to do this! They are just natural hams.

 he can be such a GQ poser and goob!


always love an action shot

 and here I had to opportunity to hone my photoshopping skills:
head transplant!
special thanks to Grandma Leder for Vivienne's Easter dress :)

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU TRACEY FOR SHARING ,,, LOVED THE VIDEO .... SO TRUE TO THE SCRIPTURES AND LOVE YOUR LITTLE FAMILY ♥
    DOT AND LEON

    ReplyDelete