I just wanted to take a moment to share a birthday letter to my dearest daughter.
Dear Vivi,
I am so amazed at how much you have grown up suddenly. You walk with purpose each day and have such a bright and cheerful demeanor- with a splash of Tabasco sauce, of course. I love that feisty fighter energy you have when your brother snatches something out of your hands; never fails to surprise us all still. I love when you touch your forehead to ours because you think that's what a kiss can be too. I love those kisses. I love that you can be a savage beast in the morning and all you want is
Mama

Holy moly! She's a year old! I can hardly believe it myself that Jack will be a year in a couple of months. She is beautiful! We miss and love y'all!
ReplyDeleteI love this =) I can't believe she's one! Miss all of you so much!
ReplyDeleteJe Je
She's so big now! And so cute. How fun. Hope we get to meet her sometime soon!
ReplyDelete