1. I want to have short, hot pink hair
2. I want to have a real deal white girl's african weave/braids
| I enjoyed this gal's guide to white girl braids |
Why haven't I done it? It's actually really expensive! And honestly, I have never been brave enough to walk into a salon that says "WE DO AFRICAN BRAIDING" because I don't want to be turned down and awkwardly walk away and cry that I can't cross this off my bucket list. Fortunately, this may be the Year of the Braid because I found a lovely lady in church who may be willing to put up with my crazy ideas.
Of course I had to come up with something for you to see what I would look like:
![]() |
| thanks to pixlr.com for their free online almost-photoshop program |
May this be the Year of the Braid!
and so that you can laugh your butt off, here's what the picture looked like before all the blending:


I love your bucket list! Do it girl! And I love the non-blended photo...hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great?! I felt so funny pasting my face on that lady..
Delete