![]() |
| I love how Vivienne is covered in chocolate. We weren't even at the party for more than 10 minutes yet. |
That's right, we all had mullets. Awesome.
![]() |
| Thanks Robbins family for the great family picture! |
Our family costume for our ward "carnival" came to me earlier in October as I was scouring Amazon for random things (I love amazon, ok?). Mullet wigs popped up on one of my "You may like these also:" links and I thought to myself, why yes, yes I do like that mullet. So I worked on getting mullets for all of us. Vivienne actually has a clip on hair piece in the back though you can't see it. So fun.
| my little lion and bunny |
As seen on Instagram, I did take the kids trick or treating. I didn't really want to explain mullets to strangers or perhaps they would assume my children just have crazy hair.. but either way, I threw together a quick simple costume with stuff we already had. Since it is so cold already (ok, 45 degrees is cold enough for kids at least), I only had to make sure they had something on their heads. We had to go to a neighboring city to trick or treat on the 31st, but it was fun and worth it to me. They loved saying trick or treat and ringing doorbells. I was impressed with the amount of candy they scored in just the 6-7 houses I took them to! We don't really keep candy in the house, so they basically inhaled as many suckers, kit kats, and crunch bars as they could. It was a holiday, right?! I personally scrubbed their teeth before bedtime :)
Is it ok that I'm too lazy to upload any more pictures off my camera? Ok thanks.
Halloween aside, Carl, Vivi, and I all have gross chest colds with accompanying hacking coughs. Yeah, gross. I am so ready to be done with this cold and it has only been a day!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Aaaaaahhh. Oh the memories. I remember the time........ Well you know..
ReplyDeleteI feel like they give out SO much candy these days. Ellie got 2 bucket fulls! I also scrubbed her teeth like crazy before bed :) We hardly ever have candy either so it was a big treat that she got to eat some... and she loved it! Love your costumes... creative and funny! Glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete