These are my two favorite boys :) ...and favorite picture of them both.
As some may have read on my facebook album (check it out here), Ezra decided to poop in Carl's hand (with a diaper on of course) when Carl was holding him up. Right after we both exclaimed our "ewwwwws!" and "that's sick!!!", I caught this wonderful smile on camera.
So I haven't gone missing, but recovery sure has been tough. Ezra Wallace Leder was born on Sunday, July 11th at 4:16 am (during no-man's hour, so congratulations to my dear sister, Shnooks, who won the tasty treat! You hit the bullseye!). Everyone is doing very well and I am SO glad my mom is out here! I haven't had to worry about making a meal since I've been home and Carl and I have only had to figure out this whole parenting thing.
More updates to come including a birth story and other fun tidbits like how we came up with the name Ezra :) Love to all and can't wait to share more of Ezra!
What a great picture! Ezra is so dang cute. Congrats guys!
ReplyDeleteI love that Carl did that. Cameron never would have. He is adorable. Good luck with everything.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! You guys are amazing! I got all teary-eyed. Love you guys and hopefully I will get to talk and maybe skype with you tomorrow! :)
ReplyDelete