Friday, October 1, 2010

I suspect many of you have been waiting for a post like this.



I've taken so many pictures of the little chubster... I just haven't uploaded them until now!

Get ready for an exciting post full of pictures and random thoughts!



I thought Ezra would stay small since he was only 6 lbs, 10 oz when he was born- I mean, everyone was saying, "he SO tiny!" but this little monster is now over 14 lbs at 2 1/2 months, bigger than a lot of babies I knew at that age. And he has rolls everywhere! I love his chub and I think he would look funny without it :) Grandma Leder (mother-in-law) call his arm rolls bracelets. I think that's such a cute name haha!

So Ezra is all full of smiles most days- he wakes up talking, smiling, and laughing just about every morning. He has a super strong torso and holds his head up great! See:

"Dad, why are you holding my butt?"
This is a trick he's been doing since he was about 7 weeks old! I think this was taken at 9 weeks..

When I look at him, he kind of reminds me of Chien-Po from Mulan. Don't you see the resemblance?



He and I spend a lot of time together when Carl is out working. He is very helpful too:

Excellent company :)

I've gotten in the habit of watching the MTV show, 16 and Pregnant, while I feed Ezra. After he's done, he watches the rest of the episode with me. He seems to enjoy watching TV, or perhaps watching bright colors on the screen and listening to music. The show has a good message at the end at least...

Here is how I spy on Ezra while he takes a nap:



And here are some cute pictures for your awaiting eyes:

Holding his head up during tummy time- still has not accomplished rolling over yet.


Recently found his hands and finds them quite delicious

In his new Cubs onesie from Aunt Carol

The happiest baby on the block!

The cherry on top: a video. He seemed to be a little camera shy when I started recording, but here it is anyway!
video

I hope this was an enjoyable post. I tried to include plenty of pictures of this growing boy. I forget he was once a bean inside of me over a year ago!

We went to the state fair this week, but I'll have to save that for another post :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such precious pictures with us! I love Ezra's little chunky cheeks!! What a sweet baby and what a cute mom you are. We hope all is well in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big he is!! And he smiles =) Too cute! I have a feeling Mommy is going to call and e-mail me with, "Hey, did you see Tracey's blog?!!!!!" Ha.. beat you to it Mommy =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carl and Tracey! You have a cutie! Thanks for posting some pictures!

    ReplyDelete