Sunday, June 19, 2011

Greetings, I've missed You Too.

Hello, I am back for a short time. I've been a major workaholic and have neglected my blogging duties. As for news, here are some updates:

1. We went to CA to spend some time with my fam 1 1/2 weeks ago. It was great. Sunshiney, warm, and lots of tasty home-cooked meals from my mama.

2. While in CA, we heard back from MSOE and Carl got in! You may have read his post here. I'm so proud of Carl! We're moving to Wisconsin at the end of August. Eek!


The Wauk.
  3. Ezra is 11 months old! He is 21 lbs and 27.5 inches. Still a short cake, but he's actually grown an inch in about 3-4 weeks!!! Isn't that crazy?! He was just a bit over 27.5 inches last week and I'm sure he's probably taller now. Yikes!

4. On the subject of Ezra, he will be ONE YEAR on July 11th. We will be celebrating his birth on the 10th:


I'll be mailing out a few of these for keepsakes for family who cannot attend as well as some real invites. All are welcome to come, just let me know via phone/facebook :)

And in celebration of father's day, here is my dad in his waaaaaaaaay younger years and then one of my favorite wedding pictures :)


teen daddy - pre-married life and family. isn't he handsome?


Check out those shorts ha!


My cute parents and sister


My dad and sister on a plane- her ears were bothering her I think


Nice camera of the 80's


Love You, Daddy!


1 comment:

  1. Oh those darn 80's. How did we survive the fashion?

    ReplyDelete