Saturday, July 3, 2010

This would be very convenient


I'm just saying that a tracking number would be very convenient to have at this point. It would help me feel a little more prepared for this new package that's estimated to arrive somewhere between, oh let's see, NOW and two weeks!


Reality is beginning to sink in more and more. I re-packed the hospital bag and re-folded the baby clothes tonight. Meals have been prepared and frozen. House is clean. Grocery shopping just about done (still have some last minute 4th of July food shopping to do!) and all I have left is my imagination and anxiety. I wish that after I delivered the baby, I would also deliver an instruction manual too.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha yeah a tracking number and manuel...wouldn't that be nice?! I hope everything goes well and of course post pics of the new little one asap...well after you get settled and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! Pictures will most definitely be posted once I get a chance :) I'll probably recruit Carl to take over a blog entry... we'll see how that goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have any questions, email me. About the instructions, not the tracking. ; )

    ReplyDelete