Tuesday, April 1, 2014

We are performers!

While in Florida, our family had the amazing opportunity to train with Cirque du Soleil performers for 3 days! Carl and I got pretty good and even got to perform one night!

carl and i posing- we felt very tribal!
carl got really good at aerial acrobatics! 
as did I!
ez and vivi got to have a small performance as well, but they did amazingly well. I had no idea they were both so limber!
All in all, I don't think I would enjoy this as my career, but I'm glad we had this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I would never know my limits if I didn't test them and I am truly amazed that Carl and I had such a natural talent for this kind of physical feat!






ok, I know I didn't fool you, but happy April Fool's Day!

images courtesy of google search of "cirque du soleil"

No comments:

Post a Comment