Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I done goooood.

i love this face (not the one in the one in the bottom lefthand corner- that one is ok. i'm talking about the guy with the adorable smile and though you can't see in this picture, he also has dreamy blue eyes). ... (he also has big muscles and can fix anything.)




(boo-yah!)





I was feeling that reminiscing mood I feel every so often today and looking through some old pictures of Carl and me. I really haven't known him that long- we met in September 2007, got engaged after a few weeks of dating (I think it was like 6 or 7 weeks) and then married the following spring. It's crazy to me that it's been 3 years since he barged into my apartment while I was strumming on the guitar with some roomies. Then he tried to set me up with his cousin who just came home from a mission. Then he ditched that plan and asked me out on a date and won my heart. It's been so fun and although the past 3 years seem like an eternity, I still get giddy thinking about growing old with Carl and having lots of handsome babies over the years. I can only imagine what next 10 or 20 years will be like! Pure craziness with handfuls of love and happiness :)

I'm madly in love with you, Carl Wallace Leder!!!




For your enjoyment, I've included some pictures to gaze over:

october 2007 - we just started dating a few days before

how we fell in love

the proposal

touring SF

our wedding

riding in a mustang on our way to ocean city, de

rosarito beach, mexico

somewhere in lehi, ut

snowshoeing in ririe, id

salt lake temple for devin & karina's wedding

cleaning our pores - texas

graduation

the only nice picture of all three of us (almost)



:)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable and I love watching all your hair changes. I am coveting the mustang picture--it looks like it came straight out of a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I also love the mustang picture. You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, kimberly, I totally called it when I noted that the first comment would be about my hair changes- it seems like anytime I look through a timeline of about 2-3 years, my hair seems to have fairly drastic changes made... :)

    I highly recommend renting a mustang convertable some day- so worth it! just make sure to wear sunscreen... we didn't and we got buuuuuuuuuuuurned.

    ReplyDelete