Thursday, September 2, 2010

I wish I took more pictures.

I had so much fun in CA and OR, but like I always say whenever we visit, I wish we could stay longer. It was so great to see family, especially those who I hadn't seen in awhile or hadn't met Ezra yet. I also wish I took more pictures! I brought my camera, but only managed to snap a few pictures, mostly in CA. Fortunately, someone used my camera while in OR (perhaps thinking it was theirs?) and took a few pictures at the open house for meeting the newest and only grand babies of my in-laws. Anyway, here are a few snapshots of the fun we had!


Oh, and I did pick blackberries. 7 lbs worth! And yes, I probably ate 3 lbs on my own. And no, I did not have to go potty as frequently as one may assume you would have to with that much fiber. Mmmmmmm berries!!!

Classic Daddy smile :) Ezra welcomed his Grand Daddy by burping up on him as much as possible while visiting!


Shnooks, or Yee Yee as Ezra will most likely refer to her as. Because really, who calls her Julie anyway?!



Oh Schteph, you and Ezra are such good friends already :)


In my grandpa's own words, "When I was younger, I never thought I'd live to be 50. Then I thought I'd never live to become a grandpa. Now, I'm a great-grandpa!" Grandpa is turning 87 this month!


Here's what I mean when I say I didn't take enough pictures... this is the only one that tells me my mom was present during our visit. She made a pillow barrier on her bed while Ezra was napping. But in case someone decided to jump on the bed without looking, she put a sign up so that the potential-unaware-jumper would not jump on Ezra. I love you, mama!

Cousins taking a snooze together :)


Why yes, I did just get a bath and yes, I decided to pee everywhere when you took my diaper off. And then poop when you tried to put a new one on me. And then pee again when you cleaned me off and tried to put another diaper on. I love you, Mom and Dad!


Handsome in his blessing outfit!

Happy Family!


Carl is hot :) And there is serious cuteness in Leder grand babies!

Opening some presents from family members. This is when someone used my camera and recorded this and the following pictures! Thanks!


Hey Grandma!

Hands on your hips- it's a popular stance!

My pretty sister-in-laws and handsome nephew!


I really wish I got more pictures of everyone together!!! But I'm glad I got a few good snapshots in :) So good to see everyone and November and December cannot not come quickly enough so that I can see everyone again!!!



On different note, we are in Texas now and settled in! The apartment is newer and nicer than the one in Kansas and we get to park in a garage now! Huzzah! It's still nice and warm here, though there was crazy lightning going on last night. Clear sky + lightning = pretty amazing!!! I start my online bachelor's course next week. No excitement there. Hopefully I'll be awesome and manage to balance mommyhood, school, being a wife, exercising, and maintaining spiritual endeavors!

3 comments:

  1. Your little Ezra is so cute! Seeing pictures of him makes me excited to meet our babe. And by the way Tracey, you look so good! Who'da thunk that you just had a baby? Oh and I have no doubt that you'll be able to balance all of those things because you are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, Katy! Your confidence is inspiring :) Seriously, seeing other people's baby's made me want to see Ezra that much more when I was prego- then your babe will arrive and you'll say, WOAH! I need someone to hit pause for a moment! haha! Being a parent is so much fun though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Ezra and Ben are!! Is that Ben sleeping with him?! That picture is too precious with the arm around him!! You guys are great! and good luck with your run!

    ReplyDelete