Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Seriously 10 weeks to go?

As many of you readers are also loyal facebook friends, you will probably have noticed I posted a very pregnant-looking picture of myself this week. Take a moment and notice the difference between 30 weeks with Ezra and 30 weeks with this babe:


 I am carrying out much more this time and my back and pelvis feel every bit of it. However, thanks to my maternity belt purchase, it hasn't been too bad as long as I get adequate rest each night (which Carl has allowed me to get by letting me sleep in almost everyday :)

We had fun taking pictures on Sunday after dinner. I love my little [growing] family!

he's like an asian carl, right?!

love love love that we are making the same face

just needed to showcase the brown eyes he inherited from me :)

YARG!!! We tend to say this at dinner time with forks, but he's happy to say it with blocks too

Being "soft" to the baby

he surprised me by giving the baby a kiss too!

Yay!

And the who's the goober now?

happy day!


ps- i'll be reporting on Carl's juicing halfway mark tomorrow on our other blog. woot.

4 comments:

  1. Bah! I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it. My favorites include, but are not limited to, you and Ezra's matching faces in both the squishy lip picture AND the yarg picture, Ezra's belly kiss, and the side by side belly comparison. You look fabulous and I look forward to hearing the update on juicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you missed the memo that you're not supposed to look that cute while preggo...you're making the rest of us look bad :)

    10 week countdown! Hoping it goes by faster for you than it did for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that belly Tracey! I began to show much earlier this time around because I guess my body remembered. Oh well! I love sporting my pregger belly! Sweet pictures of the little fam...we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete