Friday, October 25, 2013

Review It! Honest 4 in 1 Laundry Pods

Have you heard of Honest.com? It is a green company started by celebrity Jessica Alba all about safe products for the home and for baby! I love many of their products and I hope to highlight several of them over the next few months. For starters, I signed up to be an Honest Ambassador and they sent me a package of their laundry soap to review! 
picture courtesy of honest.com

I like the 4 in 1 pods because

1) no measuring, just throw a pod in the washer and walk away (after fixing the rest of your laundry settings of course)
2) HE safe
3) Free & Clear- safe on sensitive skin AND I can use this with my cloth diaper laundry! 

Like other free and clear laundry detergent, there is no scent, so if you are expecting your laundry to smell of fresh flowers or a tropical paradise, you will smell... nothing. I do wish the soap had a little scent to it, but then it wouldn't be free and clear :)

I think the pods do an excellent job with my cloth diapers. All I do is throw one in the washer, and set my washer to do a pre-wash (warm/cold), and then a extra hot wash with an extra rinse in the end. The end result is a bunch of diapers smelling like nothing, which is what you want with cloth diapers! I've also used this with my load of whites and it does fairly well cleaning them. It does seem that if you have an extra large load, using two pods instead of one may be necessary. Overall, I am satisfied!

If you are interested in trying out other Honest products, I highly recommend the samples kits. You can sample diapers, wipes, the "essentials" which includes soaps and lotions, and I think you can even get a vitamin sample too! All you have to pay for is one shipping cost ($6-7) for all of these items! It's a great way to introduce to these sweet eco/baby friendly products. Click on the link below to begin your trial!
(if you want to, use me as a referral! traceyleder{at}gmail{dot}com!)

One more great thing about Honest Company is that there are no commitments! You just sign up for your bundles and if you don't want them, just postpone them until you do. Plus, if you are signed up for bundles that would cost $50 a month, you get free shipping even if you aren't buying $50 worth that month. Sweet deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment