Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Take a look

nature never fails to amaze me with her beauty that surrounds me everyday. Fremont, California 9/2013
I had a wonderful weekend, full of inspiration, time well spent with my family, and even a few organizing and crafting projects! My favorite stumble-upon's from the previous week:

- ever had a creepy bug catch you by surprise while driving?

- speaking of bugs, I just about died laughing watching this frog. Thanks, Calvin and Brenda, for the share on Facebook!

- we took off the doors of two of our closets when we moved to our new apartment and have been trying to decide how to utilize a curtain to cover up the closet. I like this lady's closet upgrade.

- thank you, The Blog Guidebook, for the cute social media buttons on the top right corner!

- wonder how I edit my pictures? well, we're not at the point of investing in Adobe, but for now, Fotor is doing a fairly decent job.

- my go-to for homemade laundry detergent. I just made a second batch this last weekend- the first one lasted 9 months for our family of 4!

- lastly, did you catch the LDS Church's Conference this past weekend? I highly recommend listening to a talk. Not sure where to begin? Try Dieter F. Uchtdorf's from Saturday morning's session. INSPIRED.


My post regarding traveling with the children is in the works and will be posted this week! Until then, check out this cool app for refreshing your foreign language skills! Or learn a new language!

No comments:

Post a Comment