Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Take a look

I don't know about you, but we have been increasing our consumption of cinnamon, apples, and pumpkin lately. It's awesome. I love this time of year for many reasons, but the treats are at the top of the list. Hope you all had a great weekend and start to your week!

- just in time for halloween, how to draw the best monsters!

- I love poetry slams. This one was particularly impressive because it is by a jewish teenager standing up against the world!

- speaking of poetry, this video came across my facebook newsfeed a few months ago and I LOVED it. Go breastfeeding support!

- I know I am overloading you with videos, but if you can only choose one right now, choose this one about breast cancer awareness. So beautiful, brave, and frightening all at once. FYI, October is breast cancer awareness month!

- There is science behind why Doritos Nacho Cheese chips are so addicting! And now I want some.

- Motivation to include yourself more often in your everyday photographs and family pictures!

- one more video. flash mobs that do beautiful musical performances always choke me up for some reason!

- You're a good mom. Do you tell other mom's that? I feel like I do, but obviously since I'm not confident in my answer, this post motivates me more to compliment other parents.


I have plans! plans! plans! (said very fast in a excited-Tracey manner) for upcoming blog posts! I love sharing little bits of our life with you all. Have good rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment